Delivery and Click & Collect Information
Covid-19 Update – Please ensure to call and check with us before travelling to us in case of any last-minute alterations to opening hours we may have to make due to the current situation.
Please note we only deliver to mainland UK addresses, we cannot deliver to offshore addresses i.e. Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland etc. A full list of restricted postcodes are listed below
Orders value over £250 – Delivery = FREE
Orders value between £149.99 & £249.99 – Delivery = £9.95
Order value under £149.99 – Delivery = £19.95
Unfortunately, due to courier restrictions we cannot deliver to the following postcodes:
We deliver our orders using either our own vehicles or a specialist firework courier. Either way, we will let you know exactly which day your order will be delivered and we can check on your deliveries progress during the day.
Deliveries are usually completed within 72 hours from ordering; however, we are sometimes able to offer an Express Delivery Service (next working day) upgrade at a cost of £10. Please call us to confirm availability of this service. (This service is not available to certain Scottish addresses).
If you are having your fireworks delivered, then after you have placed your order our office staff will contact you and will book in a suitable delivery date with you, but this will be Monday to Friday and we cannot specify a time during the day when the order will arrive. Therefore, if you are not going to be in during the day to accept the delivery please give a different delivery address when you place your order, such as your work address.
You’ll receive an email informing you your order had been completed and has been collected by our courier.
Your delivery must be signed for by an adult over the age of 18, our courier will always ask for ID if they feel signatory is under 18.
Click & Collect
We process click and collect orders as quickly as possible. Click and collect orders placed before 4pm will be ready to collect from our showroom the following day from 10am. We will notify you as soon as your order is ready for collection, please do not try to collect your order before you receive a collection notification as your order won’t have been picked from our storage facilities and we may not have your order in stock at our showroom.
Mondays – Saturdays – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sundays – (October thru to November 5th) 11.00am – 2:00pm
We will notify you as soon as your order is ready for collection.
Returns & Damages
Hopefully you will never need to return a product, but if you do, below are our postal details.
Unit 41i Lindisfarne Court
Bede Trading Estate
If your goods arrive damaged, you must notify and send us a photo of the damaged fireworks within 24 hours of delivery. We will then give you instructions on what to do next and the possible disposal procedure of the fireworks.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days, beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
- If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter or email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of this is to be covered by you. Failing this, we will recover the goods, with the cost of this to be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods plus a 20% restocking fee) within 30 days of cancellation.
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be covered by ourselves.